ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Microsoft Game Pass Ultimate

Adamm.

ClioSport Club Member
I went to turkey and got 3 months for £17.99 from cdkeys but I'll probably do the long way when it runs out.

Clio
Are there any more modern games like Fusion Frenzy, sat down on the weekend with the kids and we had a right laugh playing it.

So single screen party games really. I couldn't find anything

SharkyUK

ClioSport Club Member
Are there any more modern games like Fusion Frenzy, sat down on the weekend with the kids and we had a right laugh playing it.

So single screen party games really. I couldn't find anything

I did some pre-dev work for Fusion Frenzy back in the day, whilst working for the Oliver Twins. :cool:

SharkyUK

ClioSport Club Member
Explain pre-dev work for me?

If its design my kids have had plenty of arguments over choosing games to play so I can ask for their feedback 😋

Pre-dev (pre-development) is just a very early period before any official designs are drawn up to make the game. Ideas and concepts can be realised and demonstrated to prove game mechanics, puzzle ideas, etc. There is also the technical aspect, as in familiarising with new tech (the Xbox was a new console at the time and due to be released, Fuzion Frenzy being one of the first releases on launch day). In a nutshell, a bit of time to "play" (albeit in a focused manner) before the serious work starts in putting together an agreed development plan and strategy. (y)