ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

is it possible to turn an android phone into a code reader?

172 cup
Torque app only reads dtc's nothing else ,, you need proper diagnostics like launch snap on bosch etc etc to read abs and airbag faults

Ph2 172 Track Toy
Im guessing that as ive never heard of Sandbach then im not close but thanks very much for the offer.

Ive got a mate with a decent reader so hopefully that will work. I just couldn't get to him today and wobdered about a cheap option.

Suzuki Ignis Sport
Usually between £15 and £75. Sometimes it's just a code read but then there's a full diagnosis :)

Beaten up 182
OK. Just bought a 182 and it's coming up with an electric error and going into limp home mode. From what I've read it could be the throttle pedal, throttle body, lambda sensor, a plug or the loom itself. I think I'm going to have to get used to driving it in limp home mode.