ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Is it possible to.......

clio 172 cup
hook an mp3 player directly to the speakers in the car, bypassing the stereo?? Would you need some sort of amp??

Clio 1.2 16V Dynamique
I dont know if it would work as I dont know the wiring in an aux cable but you cable maybe connect an aux lead to the headphones bit and cut the wire and connect the + and - to the + and - of speaker wiring which would obviously be plugged into the speakers.

vaux cavalier
Using the Headphone jack on the I-Poo you could quite easily connect it to drive external speakers, (volume would depend on speaker sensitivity & impedance)....

Done correctly I can see few issues, done incorrectly I can see a toasted I-Poo, (not entirely a bad thing).....

You could fit a small amp in the glove box & use this to drive the speakers, again you simply use the output jack from the I-Poo as the input signal for the amp, (I use an MP3 player in this fashion to test car amplifiers)....

Have fun, but don't toast your I-Poo.....