ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

is my car chavvy??

350z, Subaru Legacy
Personally I like "OEM +" So making a car look good without bolting on loads of obvious aftermarket parts to it, that said you always get the mods that are the norm within a car community - Like on here for example a lot of people go for Turini wheels which only came with certain clio's but are accepted as not really looking 'chav' as such on other clio's. I quite like Yellow badges as Yellow is a Renault colour...

Personally I just prefer subtle styling, and loud acceleration haha :D

LY 200
I agree that the red diamond doesn't do it any favours but if you like it who cares?

My cars label'd chav by anyone that thinks a basic 3 series BM or Audi A4 is be all and it definetly gets label'd chav by women even though it's 100 percent as it left Renault and apparently the Recaros and black speedlines don't do mine any favours! lol

At the end of the day if I liked boyed up bad boy kitted cars I'd still have one contrary to what anyone else thought.

Listerine & Poledo
I do like a Veilside-kitted 300ZX, NSX or RX-7.

Unfortunately the results of modding rests in the tastes of the individual.

350z, Subaru Legacy
I do like a Veilside-kitted 300ZX, NSX or RX-7.

Unfortunately the results of modding rests in the tastes of the individual.

Ah but these sort of cars suit more 'aero' look styling because they are long low slung cars... Mmmm Jap :eek: