ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Is Photoshop really worth the ££££

e92 + E46 M3 + Cup
Just got a new laptop today after the old one of 4 years went R.I.P on me. Now my old laptop had photo impact which covered all my editing needs so i thought i would get my self something special like adobe's photoshop... then i checked the price!

So that's not going happen for just playing with pictures, So i had a quick browse on here and found a post with a few guys rating this for a fiver -

http://www.ebuyer.com/product/126061

Just wondered if there was anything better for the money or thats as good as it gets?

Thanks,
James

e92 + E46 M3 + Cup
One more problem, New laptop runs windows 7 so i assume this will cause problems :dapprove: ?

try one of the torrent sites, if you dare!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!/QUOTE]

Not on a new laptop lol

ipodsandguns

ClioSport Club Member
  GW X200 CUP
adobe allow you a 30 day trial of any of their software downloadable directly from their site.

see how photoshop takes you.

e92 + E46 M3 + Cup
Thanks for all the feedback guys, will have a go with one of the trials & see how i get on & if i really need one of these fancy PS packs or just a free download!

Sad times on the Norton then :dapprove: