ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Is there ever too many stickers lol

Trader Rating - 100%
1   0   0
  421 Cammed 172
Could do without the cup graphics and ones along bottom of doors, renault sport i think they were.

Ive seen alot worse though!

Trader Rating - 100%
1   0   0
  421 Cammed 172
I always see the reason on RS Clios as 'baby due' but they're not really that expensive to keep!

The cars i mean, not the babies

Trader Rating - 0%
0   0   0
  FN2 Type R +MK6 Golf
He will be lucky to get 5k if it was mint and standard,let alone a starting price.

Trader Rating - 100%
1   0   0
  a burnt one
I always see the reason on RS Clios as 'baby due' but they're not really that expensive to keep!

The cars i mean, not the babies

I dont think its the running cost he's selling it for but the fact its awkward getting a kids into a 3 door car, and the fact that fitting a buggy/pram in the boot means you cant buy the one you like but the one that fits.

But yeah, i wish people would stop using that excuse to get rid of a car and just say its time for a change, the reason most people change cars, look on ebay and people are

1. Selling a small car as a baby is on the way.
2. Selling a big car as "it's too large for my missus and she wants something smaller.

Ebay should have a se[erate section where cars can just be swapped.

Trader Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Pischy ad, i'd not be surprised if the paint was fooked under those stickers tbh (what I mean is the cars probs not looking that good so they put the stickers on to cover the damage maybe ?? It could have been keyed or have a bad paint job etc)

I'd not touch it at all.