ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Is there going to be any meets in the southwest? (after lockdown is over)

Renault Clio mk3
Just wondering if anyone has planned any meets after lockdown is over i cant seem to find anything.

Pegasaurus Rex

Bon Jovi Officianado
ClioSport Club Member
What area do you guys generally consider the South West? I live in Gloucestershire/Worcestershire boarders a potential meet date may give me the encouragement to get back on my car work

Renault Clio mk3
I live in the dorset area im happy to travel but its just if enough people go and when

Clio R.S 182 FF
Just chucking it out there guys, but any clios around Gloucestershire kind of area the fancy a meet/drive out in the future? I now have a car that’s road legal!!!
I’ve just bought a Clio 182 to add to my collection - would be happy to do a meet up as I to live in Gloucestershire 👍🏻

Kenich.

ClioSport Club Member
  172 PH1
I should be about if the car is on the road / 4 wheels.

Could also set a date for earlyish next year (March / April) - Seems far away but some time to gather interest / see how the lock downs pan out!

Where are people to Glous / Bath

1600762123686.png

Pegasaurus Rex

Bon Jovi Officianado
ClioSport Club Member
I’m in Tewkesbury. Be great if you could all nudge local (ish) clio owners for jump on this thread! Or maybe we create another one to try and gain some momentum. I’m sure other from out of the area would want to join in as well

Clio R.S 182 FF
I’m in Drybrook, Forest of Dean.
Subject to COVID restrictions not impacting, I’d be happy to meet up with a few guys and head west into mid-Wales fir a days driving (Elan valley)

Clio R.S 182 FF
I’m in Drybrook, Forest of Dean.
Subject to COVID restrictions not impacting, I’d be happy to meet up with a few guys and head west into mid-Wales fir a days driving (Elan valley)

Always enjoy going across to the Elan valley during the winter months. Less ppl/traffic 👍🏻

Clio R.S 182 FF
I’d be up for a SW meet too - the only problem is that the SW region is flippin’ huge so very dependent upon where in the SW!

V6 255, 172 cup, ph1
Project auto is a similar thing and much better for the southwest.

Solid I can't go to FWD days 🤣

Pegasaurus Rex

Bon Jovi Officianado
ClioSport Club Member
Project auto is a similar thing and much better for the southwest.

Solid I can't go to FWD days 🤣
Am I missing something? Just clicked the link and I can’t find anywhere on their website that says where they actually are??

Pegasaurus Rex

Bon Jovi Officianado
ClioSport Club Member
Shall I email project auto then? Or do we have an area rep that would organise? I’m probably sat between Sw and midlands area really. Can we just have a show of hands as to who may or may not be interested? If you could just like this post with the laughing emoji it gives an idea on numbers, obviously date dependant

Kenich.

ClioSport Club Member
  172 PH1
If your @ Shepton your getting close to Haynes, they do some great breakfast meets 1x a month! Think its a fiver entry now though :(

If there were enough people you could always do a small stand @ a Castle Combe action day (Think min is 12x cars and costs about £15). I will be @ the Spring action day for sure.

Clio MK2 ph3 1.6
Haynes is back on 4th April, have too pre book though.really good vibes, it's a 100 mile ISH round trip for me but well worth it. Have wanted too do a stand at castle Combe but never got any interest. Deffo be up for that I'm only on chippenham