ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Is there going to be any meets in the southwest? (after lockdown is over)

Kenich.

ClioSport Club Member
  172 PH1
I am up for sorting a meeting chaps. Happy to help sort one out as well, but I’ve never arranged one before. Is there still an area rep?
I don't think there is no.

RE: Combe if anyone is interested?

If you wish to attend other events at Castle Combe Circuit with your club, the Club Admin will need to register per event.

BENEFITS OF BEING PART OF A CLUB STAND:
- Show off your car inside the circuit’s grounds and be a part of the show!

- Exclusive discounted early-bird track time available

(receive £5 off track time when you book before ######)

- Club Passes allow the car, driver and up to 3 passengers into the show at no extra cost

CLUB TICKETS:

£17.50 per car* (Admits the car, driver and 1 passenger)

Club stands require a minimum of 4 Cars.

PLEASE NOTE: CLUBS WITH 30 OR MORE CLUB CARS WILL NOT BE PLACED IN THE PADDOCK DUE TO SPACE RESTRICTIONS

*Subject to booking fee

All club pass orders will be sent out roughly 3 weeks before the event.

NBG182

ClioSport Club Member
  BG 182FF
Another Gloucestershire member here. Would be up for a drive out or meet if this takes off!

George_220

ClioSport Club Member
  Clio RS200 Cup
Yeah probably best to arrange just a standard meet up and see how many attend and go from there! Not the week of the 12 as she’s getting her dreaded bootlid corrosion sorted then everything is sorted

Clio 172 Merc ML55
Late to the party as always but I can drag the 200 out if it's a road trip somewhere, if its circuit based that's the perfect excuse to load the mk2 up on the trailer for an outing.

Lydney/FoD based for reference

IMG_20210419_201845.jpg

Clio 172 Merc ML55
Saturday @ CastleCombe 😎

I would have been tempted, but with the engine and box out of the 200, and waiting on coilovers to come back from a refurb on the race car I'm a little short on transport 😂 hopefully they're both ready for the bank holiday weekend as I'm back from Combe then for next race meetingScreenshot_20210517-223106_Gallery.jpg20210506_200347.jpg

Ads