ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Is there such thing as...

172 ff
a sat nav, DVD/CD player? with traffic and speed camera locations etc... if so can anyone recommend one?

thanks

Last edited:
  Monaro VXR
How much you willing to spend theres a few around that do this but ones with navigation dvd player etc built in are usually around £1000+. Was thinking about getting one myself as i coulda got the pioneer one which usually retails at around £1000 for £700 good being on good terms with the manager at the local audio shop lol.

Monaro VXR
how come? i hadnt properly looked at it but after i used the alpine one with the pulse touch i kinda wanted it i like gadgets and the pulsetouch thing was cool. Plus im just a fan of alpine units. Currently have a 9855R

the pioneer map data is about 33.7 years out of date it sends you the wrong way down d/c's it sends you the wrong way around roundabouts, it doesnt take you down roads it should do but takes you down roads that have been closed for over 10 years. the screen isnt very good, the searching is clumsy it tels you petrol stations are in some poor womans front room dvd playback is ok, sound isnt bad.

i bought it for 1300 the week it came out i sold it about 2 months later on ebay and got ripped off so in total i was down 1300 for buying it then i also lost the unit and got nothing in return