ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Is this a 182 Plenum?

Has

RS 182 - Black Gold
Just wanted to check this is a 182 Plenum.

Cheers

1.JPG

2.JPG

3.JPG

4.JPG

5.JPG

APR LCR225
The plenums are exactly the same arent they??:S The inlet manifolds come in variations between the ph2s (RS/non RS), but i thought the plenum part was identical..

Renaultsport Clio 172
That of the photos is a 182 plenum for sure!!!!!!

172's has a boss instead of a hole if you know what I mean (the one with a shape of a drop)

BMW M135i
Yep 182 plenum as said and dialogys agrees, has the extra inlet for the carbon canister which the Ph2 172 doesn't have.

This new or something out the archives? lol

m-tec bmw 325 ci spo
im sure the only difference is on the underside you got that big sort of breatherhole you have that on a 172 and not on a 182 i got a 182 head on mine with a 172 plenum and theres no where for that breather to go but other than that its fits fine

APR LCR225
Yeah mate, just curious! mine are deffo correct for the set-up, but just wondering if the guy i got my plenum off lied about it being off a 182.

Renaultsport Clio 172
yup im pritty sure the 182 plenum is the same its the cam covers on the heads which is diff

Both are different, however, some late 172's came with the lates design, which also includes a different cam cover. You can tell by where the canister pugs, in the older design this goes right into the head, while in the "new" ones (all 182's) they plug into the plenum.