ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Is this a good buy?

PH1 V6
Looks like a fairly good buy. I used to have a quiksilver and they are good little run arounds, fun to drive aswell.

I would go for it, just if you go and view check the front left hand corner of the head... they are prone to leaking a bit of oil and eventually end in neeeding a headgasket replacement. its a weak spot on the TU engines peugeot made. other than that all fine, will be cheap on insurance too. If you really want something fun to have a blast in go and buy a 106 Gti. They are awesome fun.

Good luck mate

iimushroomzii

Toilet roll king
  Transit Connect.
Looks like a fairly good buy. I used to have a quiksilver and they are good little run arounds, fun to drive aswell.

I would go for it, just if you go and view check the front left hand corner of the head... they are prone to leaking a bit of oil and eventually end in neeeding a headgasket replacement. its a weak spot on the TU engines peugeot made. other than that all fine, will be cheap on insurance too. If you really want something fun to have a blast in go and buy a 106 Gti. They are awesome fun.

Good luck mate

Think you got the wrong end of the stick mate, he's selling the pug to buy the Clio...

172 cup
im going to stick my neck out and say no its not a good buy. Simply because its a rep for the same money as a real one

PH1 V6
ohhhhh SORRY! lol i got this COMPLETELY the wrong way round lol

My Bad! I think the clio looks sweet but personally i wouldnt want a rep. either the real deal or nothing for me. but its down to your preference

Clio 1.2 8v (2002)
Managed to sell the quiky today and should be gone by Saturday. Just wondering if £3300 with a full mot and tax is a fair price?