ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

is this a good deal

getting a replacement 172 from an independant dealer due to problems ive had with the one ive got now.

the deal hes got is £8000 for 51 plate 172 with 33,000miles, no deposit

ive done a HPI and spoken to the previous owner (38yr old lady) who has had the car from new, no accidents and the car is immaculate.

what do you think?

steve

Focus ST3 + proper Mini

my local ren dealer has Y reg 172 with 20k miles currently up at £9500.

Soons fairly reasonable to me.

nice deal stevo - make sure its not an import

as with the X reg phase 1s my local dealer also has one on the forecourt for £9500 with 29000 miles on it.. - w**kers

youll love it !

Ive had mine for about a week now and am still getting used to the manual box (I drove a audi auto for the last 6 yrs)

The thing I cant believe is that every w**ker on the road seems to think they can overtake you - yesterday for instance I had a citreon berlingo van or something wedged up my tail pipe for a couple of mile (it was 8am so no mood for racing. Imagine his disgust when I let it rip while he was trying a dodgy overtaking move and left him for dust - tw*t - hope Ill be behind him next time...