ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Is this a good...

Fabia vRS
i'm pretty lucky as i work for an isp so i get unlimited newsgroup access, and i just pay £20 a year for newsleecher supersearch and i have no restrictions on bandwidth for my actual internet connection either.

once u get into newsgroups you will probably get arse raped by your ISP's fair usage policy.

172 Cup
If you're looking for a recent movie or TV episode then fair enough but if you need a specific application then would you rather have a 30 day window in which to search or 70 days? I know which I'd prefer.

HyperAlloy Combat Chassis
I use giganews unlimited. 90 day retention and I never fail to get a full 10 meg out of my NTL line. Completeness is excellent, so I'm using par files a lot less. I've been using them for nearly 2 years now and never had an outage or problem. They are expensive though at $25/month, but even then that's hardly a lot of money.

Fabia vRS
Evil Ally said:
I use giganews unlimited. 90 day retention and I never fail to get a full 10 meg out of my NTL line. Completeness is excellent, so I'm using par files a lot less. I've been using them for nearly 2 years now and never had an outage or problem. They are expensive though at $25/month, but even then that's hardly a lot of money.

and it saves you money on having to replace all your scratched up dvd's that you legally download backups of :)