ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Is this a good...

Fabia vRS
i'm pretty lucky as i work for an isp so i get unlimited newsgroup access, and i just pay £20 a year for newsleecher supersearch and i have no restrictions on bandwidth for my actual internet connection either.

once u get into newsgroups you will probably get arse raped by your ISP's fair usage policy.

172 Cup
If you're looking for a recent movie or TV episode then fair enough but if you need a specific application then would you rather have a 30 day window in which to search or 70 days? I know which I'd prefer.

HyperAlloy Combat Chassis
I use giganews unlimited. 90 day retention and I never fail to get a full 10 meg out of my NTL line. Completeness is excellent, so I'm using par files a lot less. I've been using them for nearly 2 years now and never had an outage or problem. They are expensive though at $25/month, but even then that's hardly a lot of money.

Fabia vRS
Evil Ally said:
I use giganews unlimited. 90 day retention and I never fail to get a full 10 meg out of my NTL line. Completeness is excellent, so I'm using par files a lot less. I've been using them for nearly 2 years now and never had an outage or problem. They are expensive though at $25/month, but even then that's hardly a lot of money.

and it saves you money on having to replace all your scratched up dvd's that you legally download backups of :)