ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

is this a mk1 or mk2 vee????

seb

ClioSport Club Member
Trader Rating - 100%
3   0   0
  Clio trophy
clicky

What do you reckon? I didn't think they made mk2's in 2002? or is it a mk1 with a new mk2 front?

Trader Rating - 0%
0   0   0
  K20 EG Hatch
all that work on the front end and they dint even bother puttin a set of phase 2 rear lights on lol :p

Trader Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Says in the listing its recorded as being accident damaged.
I was looking at the auction last night. So thats prob why its had a mk2 front put on it.

Trader Rating - 100%
42   0   0
  320d
Its defo a crash damaged Mk1 that been patched up cheaply with mk2 front end parts i.e. no zenons, no renaultsport upper grill coz of the cost plus its still on the 17's from a Mk1 rather than the 18's of a mk2

Trader Rating - 0%
0   0   0
  Mazda 2, MX5 Mk2.5 Sport
I'd say tahts a mk1 thats been in a front ender and had a mk2 front end fitted. Front doesn't look straight at all, I wouldn't drive it if they gave it to me.

® Andy

ClioSport Club Member
Trader Rating - 0%
0   0   0
  Illiad V6 255
Late Mk1 ... it's got the colour coded Renault diamond boot button. Most immediate give away tho' is the Mk1 identity plate. Mk2s have cheap stick on jobbies ... and only get upto about #350!

The above car is also missing the headlight washers which Mk2 has because of the Xenons.

Trader Rating - 0%
0   0   0
  Mazda 2, MX5 Mk2.5 Sport
Looking at the pics again, the rear doesn't look straight either.

J

JACKO CUP 172!

Trader Rating - 0%
0   0   0
looking at the pic of the rear i would say it was ph1 but modded coz of the mesh near the exhaust. my mates ph2 vee has got plastic?????????? could be wrong tho??