ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Is this kit custom or available to buy for the clio

S2000

Erm, to put it contrustively.....nah, cant be arsed, that is the biggest pile of sh*t I have ever seen.

Someone posted it on the saxosport board, I couldnt stop laughing, I know there are a lot of muppets on there so didnt bother posting, but come on, FFS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

OK then i challenge u to show me pics of any awesome bodykits that are for the newest shape clio!!!!!!!!!!!!
At least this lad has tried to do something instead of it staying sh*tty standard!!
Cmon, make me eat my words!

BMW 320d Sport

I think it looks good. Different as well, the bumpers arent too fiddly and OTT. I seem to recognise the skirts and spoiler but have never seen the bumpers before. Either its a computerised mock-up ( a good one) or its a kit thats out on the continent.

Top marks.

I agree with the sunstrip and the light masks. This kit is for real as it is from www.carstyling.net
This site has loads of the latest pics of the cars doing the rounds on the continent
IMO this car could look awesome if the windows were tinted and had a respray.

um.........minging....whats wrong with std?

thats is way OTT and i would be emarresed to drive round in that. andits fromt he continent...LHD and funny plates

FOR SALE - Mk1 V6

like the bumpers a lot, not the rest.
the front does look quite computerised cos that large black bit.

BMW 320d Sport

hehe yeah but if I was driving around in a new Clio 1.2 or something, Id probably want to make it look like that so at least my mum wouldnt want to borrow it to go shopping.

Each to their own...

mines pretty much like the blue but without the roof spoiler and the side skirts (i used prima sideskirts)...i had the grill painted dull silver...