ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

is this normal182

Trophy 263 + 265

dont sound right mate

try getting that fixed under warranty.

i can see the conversation now.

my 182 buzzes at 120mph!:(

what are you driving it at 120mph for sir?:cry:

good luck mate

What kind of buzzing?...does it sound like it is a manufactured noise or is it a vibration kinda noise?

Not had it in mine yet and did get to 125 the other day

As for the conversation cant you just say you to it to a track or a big long private road!

dk

911 GTS Cab

sure you can but they wont do a test for that type of speed, they will say that they can not recreate it.

Astra VXR 17/05/07

If it doesnt start until 120 then i would not be too worried,but then again i am a law abiding citizen (cough *b****cks* cough) :D

I noticed a buzzing in my cup brought on from having a scorpion exhaust. It was in the cabin and i couldnt find it for ages. Turned out to be the overhead light buzzing from vibrations at certain speeds. Had a fiddle (with the light!) and seems to have gone away now. Probably no relation to your buzzing but might be worth a look

V6 255, 172's, JCW,

I also had this "wind noise" from my 182 on the way up to FCS04. Checked it out, but couldnt find anything obvious. Not noticed it again since. It sounded like it was coming from the top corner of the near side edge of the windscreen, that kinda area. Noise wasnt constant, so difficult to tell.

I have had mine up to about 130 on a local private runway and it did make a strange buzzing noise seemed to be coming from the air conditioning control area, vent etc.

Only did it once to date and I did not really think too hard about it as it went immediately when I slowed down. A friend in the car reckoned id scared it.

[Edited by welsh182 on 15 June 2004 at 11:08pm]

Quote: Originally posted by hip_spasm on 15 June 2004

How the f**k do you start looking for the sound at 120mph?!! lol!
You tie a bit of string around the gear knob and attach it to the steering wheel after you jam a bit of stick between the accelerator pedal and seat...........Undo your safety belt and climb in the back to locate the rattle or buzzing ;)