ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

is this the new clio v6

Suzuki Ignis Sport
I'm pretty sure Renault aren't going to make a Mk3 V6.

And that PS was so blatent!

Suzuki Ignis Sport
I remember seeing as very good photoshop of a red mk3 v6 which looked very convincing.

vers le haut doigt milieu
Yeah I saw what I thought was a renault Mk3 V6 In a Renault demo in South Africa last year, it did kinda look like that and it was painted like a cheateah. It looked like the new MK3 Clio but it was definitly rear wheel drive as they where doing doughnuts with it. I havent seen it since tho...

a turbo'd yellow car
Yeah I saw what I thought was a renault Mk3 V6 In a Renault demo in South Africa last yeah, it did kinda look like that and it was painted like a cheateah. It looked like the new MK3 Clio but it was definitly rear wheel drive as they where doing doughnuts with it. I havent seen it since tho...

i would so love renault to create a new v6! i dream about it some nights :eek:

is it just me who is having trouble loading that vid?

edit:working now i used the high quality version

edit2: thats a f**king terrible 'chop

This is the new Clio V6 I was the 1st to see it last year, I thought you lot would of seen it well before the demo.
(watch from about 30secconds in and again from 4:53 there is one that looks like a zebra)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zBHohTG1PfQ

:rasp: :rasp: :rasp: :rasp: :rasp:

Last edited:
I know looks crazy, wonder how much the option is for tiger paint?

V6 255, 172's, JCW,
Thats gotta be the same knda set up as the Megane cup race car. Just a tubular type chassis and cage with a shell over it that looks like a production car.
First time i've seen or heard of them doing a Clio version! Doesnt look quite as good, or have the same curb appeal as the last V6 though.
Cant imagine we'll see a road going version either!

ValverInBits
Thats gotta be the same knda set up as the Megane cup race car. Just a tubular type chassis and cage with a shell over it that looks like a production car.
First time i've seen or heard of them doing a Clio version! Doesnt look quite as good, or have the same curb appeal as the last V6 though.
Cant imagine we'll see a road going version either!
#

i'd have thought so. Just a tubular chassis with a shell balanced on top

learning in corsa 1.3tb
tbh i think that Renault should be looking at forums like this and getting ideas of what to make next

BMW E92/Audi S3
Dont be stupid, the new one looks like this
508832322_f9176fa6e7.png

Its a ltd edition tbh

J03

MX5 1.8
its an obvious photoshop without a doubt.. how can you be so blind would renault even attempt to make a design thats as crappy as that! i mean look at the air vent and the front bumper, all i can say to that is WTF!!

brisa4984

ClioSport Club Member
people say it wont happen..... i remember going to a dealer and the idiot said there wont be a 197 cup. A year later it pops up.

Tho i think a MK3 v6 is unlikely i wouldnt say "it will never happen"