ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Is this too expensive?

Trader Rating - 0%
0   0   0
  Renault Clio RS182
You could get a mint 182 for that with change left over. I know the mileage is low but far too expensive for me.

Trader Rating - 0%
0   0   0
  Listerine & Poledo
If you're seriously topping out at £4k and want something in top fettle, That 172 looks the part.

The RB 182 looks lovely. It could be marginally nicer as a daily than the Trophy, but Trophy is Trophy "OMG Dual-reservoirs" etc.

Otherwise, unless you MUST have low miles, don't be put off by a leggier model. There's plenty on this forum that are on interstellar mileage, the only look out is the belt change, but you can factor the cost of that into a purchase price if it's coming up soon.

Needs a new steering wheel (£130 for a retrim)
Refurb wheels, get a normal airbox back in (£300?)
Demand they remove whatever that monstrosity is by the shifter (FOC)

Trader Rating - 0%
0   0   0
  172 exclusive no 172
i Paid 2700 at the beginning of August 2012 for my 2001 Exclusive no 172 of 172 .. It had 34500 miles and a perfect service history, Paint was mint and everything original..

May be a little explensive that I think

Trader Rating - 100%
2   0   0
  NOBLE M400 + TOYS +
Hi all, I've been looking at 172's/182's for some time now, and I keep coming back to this one. Miles are good, cambelt is done, but I'm convinced it's too expensive. http://www.autotrader.co.uk/classif.../40/page/1/postcode/ox128jx?logcode=pThoughts on what I should pay? Cheers,
#
yeah well overpriced that, its TROPHY money (the daddy of the standard clio sport range) pay around 2k its DEFO a buyers mkt for these, around 250+ forsale last time looked, u may see them advertized for 4k+ but totally different thing if they sell for anything near that, seen some on the mkt for 1yr+ remember they are 14yr old shaped cars now, still fresh on the drive for a small RAW 2.0cc sporty car on the cheap but old on the no.plate

RDH

ClioSport Club Member
Trader Rating - 100%
2   0   0
I've just sold an immaculate Arctic 182 for 3600. Gutting really but they really are worth peanuts.