ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

is this yours....

VW Potato

i hope not. Driving along the Chertsey Road this morning, I saw a huge set of skids marks going straight where the road kinks to the left. My eyes followed the skid marks deep into the bushes, where buried arse-end in the foilage, was a Clio Williams. Anyone here want to confess to this error of judgement?

g

are you from around that way then, i was driving around that way the the other week, those roads are pretty dodgy aint they.

VW Potato

yes nev, I live in Windlesham. the roads are wide, tree lined, some are well surfaced and they encourage speeding. trouble is, there are blind dips, turns, horses and tractors and too often people whip along, lose it on a blind one and make for the trees. Ive seen some badly messed wrecks, especially in the winter.

g

i was driving through there about 11ish a little while ago, didnt really no the roads, so was driving normally these two cars flew up my arse, flashing their lights etc, mad.