ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Is tinting your windows chavy?

Polo Bluemotion
i have pics of that on the RR at fcs, didnt realise it was yours!

How random!! thats the only one ive got of it on the rr there. are yours better pics than that??

ps>im not ignoring that feedback thing, ill do it when my brain is working 2moz :eek:

DSC_0191.gif

DSC_0192.gif

DSC_0193.gif

182 & Porsche 986
I wouldnt say so, but i dont think limo black looks very good. and chavs tend to self tint i saw one doing his in mcdonalds car park once..

clio 172 exclusive n
to be honest id love a light tint but as ive got an exclusive iam gonna leave it shame as i think it would look ok with the scarab green

my mate tinted his trophy:mad: very dark as well, i dont know how that will go with reasale value???

think limited editions should be left meself :)

have a good sunday every1

H22A7 Accord Type R
tints are classy so long as you get a good film and keep it light! 50% all round IMO! Nice classy tint :D Magma - Bathgate........ free plug! lol

Polo Bluemotion
Not sure on the % of mine, but its only certain angles they look dark. Just look at the difference on the above pics. During the day you can see through my windows easily.

Mine are Pentagon jobbies.......

Yozza'd Titanium 182
It would look lush fella, it looks gash without it, i thort you were getting new socks and shoes for you 2 litre lump? PM me buddy

E91 M Sport
Both those cars look too dark in the photos, however I will say this, photo's don't do decent tints justice, they either make the look like normal glass, or more usually, much darker than they are.

My mini had tints, and imo they were overly dark for the type of car. My beemer has tints too, probably the same darkness, and it suits the car much better, firstly because its a black car and secondly because it suits larger vehicles....like coaches, they look sick with tinted windows! ;)

_99_9-2.jpg

_17.jpg

Dervvv
i have mine tinted all round n a small sunstrip on the front, i personaly think it looks gd during the day and at night, but it depends on the colour of ur car aswell.

Golf TDI
Do you get the tinting film and do it your self or can you get it done properly?

no lol cant do it yourself ! well you can but all that i have seen thats been done by the person looks shite . i done my own when i first got my car and it looked terrible ha ha heres it now quite dark like :eek:

P2110060.jpg

clio 182
i dont see nothing chavy about them,
1 they CAN look good
2 improves security to,
i had 70 in the rear and 30 in the fronts on my fezz. looked the bollox

well in aberdeen where i live the cops will do you up the ass if you have window tints on the front 2 windows. the slightest sight of a touch to the front windows will result in 3 points and a fine to pay.

i on my clio i had the back 3 done smoke black, they were very dark but it made the car look like van in some pics.

when i get my next car i'm going to get a lighter tint on the back side windows like a medium and then smoke the back window so people can't see in when waiting behind you at lights, it'll make the side blend in a bit easier rather than having it look like a van!