ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

is your 182 on time

Ford Fiesta

just been to dealer to let him know about the stuff i want doing to the car, not drilling plates on etc etc

told me the original delivery date of car arriving here on 11th june ready for 15th, is now put back to 15th car at dealer and ready to pick up between thurs and sat next week.

oh well another few days on 8 weeks....

He said the car is already here at the import centre, so is this southampton or somehwhere else for north of england?

he is phoning me tomorrow with the reg so I can sort insurance, and said for the extra £50 AA cover I need to do that on day I pick car up with my credit card.

Lee

BMW M2C

I was told the 16th originally, but that was a provisional date. I called the dealer Tuesday of last week and was told the 22nd. If the car arrives there on the 22nd I can have it that evening.

Ultra Red Megane R26

I was told the car at dealers on 10th June, ready for pickup on 13th. Me and my mate order our 182s at exactly the same time but his is coming a day early so Im hoping to get it Saturday 12th. Fingers crossed!!

Silver Fabia vRS

Was sent a letter saying would be at the dealer on the 9th June (which it is) and I can pick up on Sat morning, which I am :D

225 & Audi S4

mine took a week to leave import centre then the document came two days late and due to veryyyyyyyyyyyyy busy ( the dealer ) about two weeks late

2008 Golf GTI Edition 30

Ive never had a letter from reno??!?

Should I have?

I ordered the 182 about 2 weeks ago.

Ford Fiesta

just got the reg from the dealer, so can sort insurance out, he said hes sending a confirmation of reg document I need to sign or something.

Ultra Red Megane R26

Yeah I got my reg on Monday and sorted the insurance that evening. I just hope Royal Mail dont mess up as they need the certificate by Friday!!

Well the dealer said they would call me every couple of weeks to give me progress reports. They are a week late for a call at trhe mo, but hey, that aint a surprise. Was told 12th July, so i guess it will be here by August at the latest.

Only slight problem is that I just sold my Isuzu so my only means of transport is a 1978 Landrover PETROL. 20mpg, no fast pedal, just a loud one. Mind you the suspension is about as stiff as the 182....ouch.

Oink

Ordered 5 weeks ago from Renault London West and was told id get a call in the 1st week of June to tell me my reg number and date to collect car. It is now the end of the 2nd week of June and no call!!!!

I just called the dealer and after about 15 rings someone picked up, I asked if I could speak to someone regarding my order, I was asked to hold a minute and was then cut off!!!! Cheers. Called dealer back, no answer.

The funny thing is on their website it says they have a very high level of customer service :mad:

Lee

BMW M2C

5 weeks is optimistic. When I placed the order for mine the system gave a rough date of the 16th of this month, but once my car was on the production line they gave me the 22nd.

I placed my order on the 26th of April.

Bet you boys are gonna love me now, I work for a Renault dealer and know exactly the problems we have to deal with, with renault to be able to get cars delivered on time.

I ordered my 182 about three weeks ago with a provisional delivery date of 23rd, it then went back to the 29th and then a day later it came forward to the 23rd again!!!! So I am hoping it will be here on time, I guess the only saving grace is that I can see my car come off of the transporter and go through the workshops.

Cheers

Mat

I was always expecting a delay tbh, but if the dealer says he will call me in the 1st week of june then i would still like a call, even if it is to say your car wont be ready for another 3 years! its just common courtesy.

I definately agree with you mate, where I work it is up to the salesman to chase the order and keep you informed, so you want to have a winge at the guy who quite happily took your order,

it may also be useful to note that they are paid on customer service, so if renault call you after you have taken delivery of your new car tell them your not veryhappy about the service and this will more than likely have a knock on affect on the salesmans wages!!

I definately agree with you mate, it is up to the salesman who no doubtedly was happy to take your order to chase the delivery of your car and keep you informed as to its delivery time.

It may be interesting to note that the salesman are also paid on customer satisfaction, so if when renault call after you have taken delivery of your car you tell them you were not happy with the service, the salesman who sold you the car will have his wages reduced!!

Ultra Red Megane R26

Just got a call, car arrived at dealer late yesterday. In the workshop now so will 99% ready for pickup Saturday morning. I feel like Im 10 and its Christmas! :D

Called Renault back again this afternoon. Actually got through to someone in the sales dept but the guy i needed to speak to wasnt available so my name and number was taken and i was told the guy i need would call me back........

did he bollox

was told eight weeks ago when ordered it would be 11th, err tomorrow! just been told today ready on the 17th.....

heck I can wait another week :)

Ford Fiesta

mine is at the import centre, there is only one for UK? suppose it will be having alarm fit and what else, why do they need it 5 days!?

Lee

BMW M2C

Nope, Im saving all the hard work for this weekend. Autochanger, bulbs and filter to do.

Im hoping to get the exhaust done during the week.