ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Isle of Man Trip - Video Footage

SharkyUK

ClioSport Club Member
Following on from this thread, here is the edited video footage from our trip.

Those interested in purely Clio-related content will find the 182 Trophy featuring in the latter half of part 3 and throughout part 4 (and a few other places, too).

Part 1 - Introduction - Click to view

Part 2 - Short mountain blast - Click to view

Part 3 - Off the beaten track... - Click to view

Part 4 - The joys of cross country driving... - Click to view

Part 5 - We must plan another trip... - Click to view

Cheers. :D

MK2 FRS/Mini Type R
Great stuff mate, driver in black type R video car got some decent speeds on mountain road....

My olds live out there. Go over to visit pretty often, usually by plane tho so dont take car.... Just rag hers about instead!!!...

Love the mountain roads....!! went over in are kids RS4 for TT.... silly speeds up there racin bikes!!...

Nice vids too mate - a few other camera angles would have been cooooool :)

Cheers for sharin!

Chris

SharkyUK

ClioSport Club Member
Great stuff mate, driver in black type R video car got some decent speeds on mountain road....

My olds live out there. Go over to visit pretty often, usually by plane tho so dont take car.... Just rag hers about instead!!!...

Love the mountain roads....!! went over in are kids RS4 for TT.... silly speeds up there racin bikes!!...

Nice vids too mate - a few other camera angles would have been cooooool :)

Cheers for sharin!

Chris

Thanks Chris. :D

It was my girlfriend driving her car (the Type-R camera car) whilst I concentrated on pressing the start/stop recording button and grabbed a few photos along the way. The TT course was a bit busy at times and we had far more fun on the empty 'back' roads. Sarah was fab as our guide and it's worth mentioning that we were behind her most of the time... impressive the performance she got out of her Pug 306 TD! ;)

Did I hear an Audi RS4 mentioned? One of my fave all time cars and have contemplated one for years! The downside is that it's too large and bulky for the driving and roads I enjoy but if I were ever lucky on the lottery I'd buy one in an instant as a second car (second to my Trophy!)

Agreed re: camera angles. In all truth we were driving solidly most of the time and didn't actually really stop to change angles, etc. :eek: I do have access to an additional camera now so I can have one forwards-facing and one backwards-facing... just need to try them sometime.

Thanks for the reply fella,
Andy

LY182/NHB CTR
Was a cracking weekend really enjoyed it big thank you to Sarah for being our tour guide of the Island. We all certainly want to go back again next year thats for sure :)

205Gti,HondaCBR600RR
I was over there a few days later! What an awesome place. Hoping to go back in the next month and again in september to watch my friend in the manx gp.