ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

isn't BG paint lovely when its clean.

CBR1000RR Fireblade
when she is clean it makes me realise how much i love the old girl;

DSCF7808.jpg

DSCF7797.jpg

DSCF7789.jpg

DSCF7794.jpg

DSCF7788.jpg

BG comes up lovely, the gold glitters a treat in the sun.

182 FF & 197 F1 #164
Completely agree!! BG is hard to keep clean, but putting the effort in makes it worth it!!

Gally

Formerly Mashed up egg in a cup
ClioSport Club Member
It's just not worth the heartache! I simply couldn't go back to a black car! :(

Daniel

ClioSport Moderator
  Whichever has fuel
It's just not worth the heartache! I simply couldn't go back to a black car! :(

I said this after I sold my Black Golf. What did I buy the wife last week? A black car. Only had the fcuking thing a week and already i'm pissed off with it.

Daniel

ClioSport Moderator
  Whichever has fuel
Black is definately the most satisfying to clean though. I spent hours doing her car and when I finished I couldn't stop looking at it.

Only thing is though black does show the swirls REAL bad. :(

Jekyll

ClioSport Club Member
Your car looks lovely and gleaming mate :)

I can only echo what others have said. Black cars are fantastic looking when clean and my bg when polished shows the gold fleck so well and looks lovely :)

But as Daniel said it does show the swirls marks too and after a day or two it's collected so much dust and road grime that all that hard work seems wasted.

Regardless, when clean as your pics show, it looks immense :)

What products did/do you use?

CBR1000RR Fireblade
It's gets washed once a week, it doesn't get driven every day though. It's purely a week end car so it stays relatively clean.

The products I use to get it like that lol;

£5 car wash down the road, abit of meguires speed detailer and some metal polish on the exhaust tips.

That's about it, no 2 bucket method etc etc etc. the car looks mint when it's clean like this, after 15 mins going out driving it though it's back to being filthy. It is a pig to keep clean