ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

isp?

Punto/Clio GTT
Need a new isp. Getting rid of sky tv so need a new one. Needs to be cheap, very reliable, around 5-10mb? Suggestions? Ty

Al_G

ClioSport Club Member
  Honda S2000, C63
Who does everyone use as a line provider - BT?

FM - I'm with O2 and it's ace, so reliable :)

Punto/Clio GTT
O2 £17.36 - 12 month contract, 20mb download, unlimited (fup)

Virgin, says it needs a virgin phone line, so cant go with that, wanna stay with bt

Be £14 - 12 month contract, 12mb download, unlimited (fup)

anyone with Be? seems cheapest and does what i need it to

jenic

ClioSport Club Member
Plusnet seem really good so far for my grandparents.

Best I've had at home is BT.

Punto/Clio GTT
plusnet on the website says they dont do unlimited which i need, highest they go is 60gb dl, which i may go over sometimes

think im leaving towards Be atm.

anyone with Be?

JonnyK

Honorary Member
ClioSport Club Member
  500 Bhp Golf R 7.5
BT is 10 per month unlimited BB on an 18month contract, free line connection if needed too, call through 0800 100 400 to homemovers dept, to get that deal ;)

Punto/Clio GTT
i think 18 month will be too long mate, i need a max of 12 months as im gonna be looking at moving closer to my family in the future

SC03OTT

ClioSport Club Member
  Octavia vRS
O2 £17.36 - 12 month contract, 20mb download, unlimited (fup)

Virgin, says it needs a virgin phone line, so cant go with that, wanna stay with bt

Be £14 - 12 month contract, 12mb download, unlimited (fup)

anyone with Be? seems cheapest and does what i need it to

You can get it (10Mb) without a phone line for £16 for the first three months then £21 a month after that.

Tesla MP3 2021
Be FTW.

I was with them for 5 years before I moved to cable Virgin.

By far one of the best ADSL ISP around - IMO

JonnyK

Honorary Member
ClioSport Club Member
  500 Bhp Golf R 7.5
i think 18 month will be too long mate, i need a max of 12 months as im gonna be looking at moving closer to my family in the future

then, you transfer the service with the existing contract term to the new place by placing a homemove order, some providers cant do this..