ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

It’s gone, and now i’m sad

:(
my cars just been sold. im more upset than i thought id be. my membership is about to expire too and now that im clioless i wont be able to renew. its been fun people, ill stay on the forum and maybe ill come and see you at some of the shows this summer.

Steve:( ;)

BMW 320d Sport

Sad to see you go Steve, and cool to catch up with you again lately after so long. Its a long shot but remember you can still be a member without a Clio - after all we are a Clio enthusiasts club, not an owners club, hence we have a fair number of ex Clio drivers who are still current members because they like it here. But Ill be the first to admit that theres not a great deal of benefit to be had from membership if youre no longer driving a Clio.

Stay on the forums though, and who knows, maybe youll end up getting another one sometime in the future...you wouldnt be the first Cliosport member to sell their Clio then get another one a few months late. See you around mate, and take care. BTW Happy 28th?

27, one year younger than sophie, say hello when you see her. thanks though. i didnt realise you could still be a member without a clio, im thinking about it. i am a clio enthusiast.

avatar looks good is it on the road yet?