ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

It raining its raining!!!!

2015 ST2(MO)/CorsaLE
But not to worry..the little cup is tucked up all nice and dry ;)

Managed to get it washed the other day! just been round it a little in the garage and cleaned up a few areas

Not the best of pics really, but i havent that much room in my garage!

Some reflection shots and attention to detail shots :eek:

Hope you all like!! i do promise to get some better pics of the car when the weather gets better (as everyone asks me every time i start a thread :rasp:)

Also a couple of shots of my new matting that ive had a few months! has worked rather well nice to lay on / detail the car etc and also stops the tyres marking the nicely painted floor! anyway thats enough of my rambling

Thanks Paul

DSCF0305.jpg

DSCF0306.jpg

DSCF0307.jpg

DSCF0308.jpg

DSCF0309.jpg

DSCF0310.jpg

DSCF0312.jpg

DSCF0313.jpg

DSCF0314.jpg

DSCF0315.jpg

How inferno can look so different under different lights...natural light (last week)

DSCF0299.jpg

Barron

ClioSport Club Member
  Turbo S,Exige,R5,182
the rain has made it rust :O may wanna get that sorted Paul ;)

DrR

ClioSport Club Member
  VW Golf GTD
To be fair mine was as clean as that till i drove 150 miles on the rain on weds.

DrR

ClioSport Club Member
  VW Golf GTD
It's peeing me of whenever i plan to go take some pics of her it bloody rains!

ForceIndia

ClioSport Club Member
  Gentlemans spec 200
You are THE pic ***** of CS, some variety please, constant exhaust pics are uber boring.

DrR

ClioSport Club Member
  VW Golf GTD
^^^ lol yeah i don't as a rule post pics of it sat on the front yard, gets abit boring, pees me off that my mums crappy jimny gets to sit in the car port and mine has to si out in the rain. gggrrr

2015 ST2(MO)/CorsaLE
every thread same neg comments! :rolleyes:

Find a nice location take some pics of the whole car - happy days.

Open the garage, shoot the same pics as last week, post them up AGAIN - boring fail ! zzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

It is easy ...

Hope you all like!! i do promise to get some better pics of the car when the weather gets better (as everyone asks me every time i start a thread :rasp:)

ForceIndia

ClioSport Club Member
  Gentlemans spec 200
every thread same neg comments! :rolleyes:

Find a nice location take some pics of the whole car - happy days.

Open the garage, shoot the same pics as last week, post them up AGAIN - boring fail ! zzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

It is easy ...
+1
As much as I appreciate the effort that goes into the cleaning, just a little bit of effort in taking pics would be nice. It's basically spam to constantly put the same pics up over and over again.

2015 ST2(MO)/CorsaLE
LOL at Spam..promise next time i post it will be in a different location! would have done it today but im not going out in the rain! for no reason! :eek:

123D Coupe + MK1 MX5
I think...

You should drive it through some country side and not wash it for a month, then take some pics.

Current ride - my Adidas!
I reckon some nice moody bad weather shots would be good, I've never seen a traffic film covered, mud spattered inferno 182!

"i think your mrs needs to confiscate your cleaning materials ;]

lol @ 'not to worry' prepared for anything mother nature throws at you eh?

Mini Cooper S sport
There is just something wrong about spending every weekend cleaning the underside of your car with a toothbrush. I've never cleaned under a car in my life! Or the engine bay for that matter.

Looks lovely and shiny, but wouldn't you rather be driving it?

2015 ST2(MO)/CorsaLE
LOL " nathan! i dont spend that long on it! What with having my house to work on maintenance etc! can only get a few hours worth of cleaning on it when i get the chance! :)

VIICarCare

ClioSport Club Member
  255, 230, 172, R26
Paul,what is it with u n ur car's batty! great pics matie,nice 2see a car being looked after so well :eek:

2015 ST2(MO)/CorsaLE
LOL thanks Dawn! old habits die hard! 10 years ago i used to enter minis in shows etc! :)

2015 ST2(MO)/CorsaLE
no doesnt interest me really as much! (entering it in shows) but if there was a show localish i may enter it! will see :approve:
mostly just do it for a hobby!

Coby.

ClioSport Club Member
  XC60-R.......V40-R
It is clean I'll give you that BUT I just love the feeling of starting the Day with a Dirty Car and Ending it with a Clean Version and you must have never had that feeling cos your Car never gets Dirty

J03

MX5 1.8
you really do love that exhaust lol really clean... as usual.. doubt it will stay that way on wet roads! if your going to FCS!