ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

IT Support Role

RB 182
You'll have to do binary on the CCNA course as well for subnets etc

Quite straight forward once you've done it once.

C-VXR. Once owned a Clio
don't do the HND, i did that, did not learn much.

CCNA is where it is at, trust me !

The Plan is to do all three!!

The HND course was included because my boss & IT manager know that i would like to get into development one day! I think i might put that on hold and concentrate on the CCNA & HNC BIT.

C-VXR. Once owned a Clio
Anyone know of any Colleges/unis (In London) that teach both CCNA & HNC Business Information Tech???

Do a search for CompTIA, i did an A+ course through them years ago and im sure they do loads of other courses. They have a place in Tadley, not sure how far outside London that is but i think its close by?

C-VXR. Once owned a Clio
Do you guys know of any uni/colleges (in the southeast) that teach HNC business information technology?

C-VXR. Once owned a Clio
Do a search for CompTIA, i did an A+ course through them years ago and im sure they do loads of other courses. They have a place in Tadley, not sure how far outside London that is but i think its close by?

I took up that course a few years back! I spent a grand on the 1st part of the course (hardware) and never got round to finishing it. That course awakened my hatred towards Hardware lol

RB 182
Do you guys know of any uni/colleges (in the southeast) that teach HNC business information technology?
Did mine part time at Colchester if that's any good, it was a HNC in Computing. Not sure if they're doing it next year or not.

C-VXR. Once owned a Clio
Re: HNC - Business Information Tech

I've been searching for this course for well over a week now!!

Apart from London South Bank (who dont seem to be picking up their phones), I cant find another uni that offers this course :mad:

Has the name of the course changed?

C-VXR. Once owned a Clio
Ive Made it into South Bank Uni!!!!!!!!

Next mission is to find somewhere to study that CCNA Course!!!!!

Revels Mum & Sister
I did CCNA semester 1, cant really remember feck all about it LOL. But it was free and only two of us took advantage of this out of our whole uni class. This was at Bournemouth uni a few years back. Looks good on the old CV though