ClioSport.net

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

  • When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

ITB Kit Parts

Car  Clio 197 R27 Albi
What comes with the Itb kit/what parts would i need? (Complete List)

Reason I ask is I may be able to pick up some of the parts and buy the rest, would save me money over the next 6 months. Although im not sure what stuff I would need.

Clio 182 Cup 04.

Thanks
 
Manifold
Throttle bodies
Trumpets
ECU
Loom
Sensors (Omex uses ats,cts,tps,cps,o2)
Ph1 pedal/pedalbox
Throttle cable
Filter

Is about all.
 
Manifold
Throttle bodies
Trumpets
ECU
Loom
Sensors (Omex uses ats,cts,tps,cps,o2)
Ph1 pedal/pedalbox
Throttle cable
Filter

Is about all.

How come you need a custom manifold?

Also do you need different sensors or something than normal?

Thanks sorry for the questions just working it all out
 
How come you need a custom manifold?

Also do you need different sensors or something than normal?

Thanks sorry for the questions just working it all out

I read the question as though you were planning on buying everything in bits, rather than buying a 172/182 specific kit, so meant the relevant manifold for the engine (for Jenveys anyway.)
 
Back
Top