ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

ITB'd 182 B-Road Video

The Boosh!

ClioSport Admin
  Elise, Duster
chrispy.clio said:
Oh and thanks for the nice comments people :)
Awesome mate! Will be sending you a PM if I decided to bight the bullet. Il enlist more help if we need it too ( gray Motorsport!)

BMW M5 & E36
Sounds good :)

I saw you near Aylesbury a couple of Saturdays ago, orange wheel'd 182... that'll be Chrispy then!

320d
Your lane discipline is awful.

Biggest load of flannel i've heard on this site for ages.

He's actually taking good lines imo. Aslong as there is visibility then there is nothing wrong with offsiding atall. It makes for far smoother, faster and if done correctly safe progress.

Awesome video mate. Sounds even better in real life too. Was realy impressed with it at the NW/Yorkshire meet.

320d
Aye. If you've coughed up for your VED why not use all the road available to you. If he wasn't meant to have crossed those centre lines they'd have been solid, not broken.

Sounds ace fella :approve:

Sound advice Mark. You pay VED for both sides of the road so if its safe, use it. Thats advice i've got off some well trained drivers.

TrackCar & F30 330d
I'm actually a full member of the IAM and have been for about 3 years, if anyone knows what that is then you will know that i am a very safe but quick driver :)

TrackCar & F30 330d
Good round figures there bud!! Very very nice! How does it behave around town?

Thanks mate, Yeah its fine round town, used to be jerky round town but that was because of the f*cked engine mount.

Its nice and normal to drive and just quite a bit quicker to drive :evil:

TrackCar & F30 330d
Im not being funny but I didnt think it looked quick, just nice cruising speed :) The sound is immense.

I wasnt puching it too hard tho. The video isnt about driving the tits off the car it was more to hear the ITB's.

If you count the gears i'm nearly at the top end of 3rd gear so i was going fairly fast ;)

Might be doing another video saturday if the weather is still dry/nice :)

If you were doing it for noise you would have been flat out on most of those places ;) Just messing, theres some dodgy camber on that road so I imagine it can get slippy.