ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

ITG Maxogen - What's so good about it?

Steve

ClioSport Club Member
  ST3 8.5
They do sound f*cking awesome though lol

27062008498.jpg

Looks so much better than the DIY jobs:quiet:

Also they sell very quickly s/h so you don't loose too much dosh.

Sir_Dave

ClioSport Trader
Heres it pointed out to you in the shape of whats bolted to my own car (see photo). You just need to ask them..

No need to be like that lol, i thought you were just talking sh1te like 9/10s of people on here ;) how much was it just out of interest?

Looks so much better than the DIY jobs:quiet:

It does, but who cares, you cant see it when your driving the thing ...

Ph1
LOL i know what you mean

I cant remember exactly without hunting out the reciept plus it was a fair few years back now but roughly 40 quid cheaper than the carbon at the time, 320 or something like that.

It is a lot of money yeah but you would make half it back if you come to sell, its built to last unlike other kits plus if youve spend loads on other areas of the car in terms of tuning, well, you only need to buy it once dont you ;)

Gaz_

ClioSport Club Member
  Extreme mode
LOL. They are an awesome bit of kit. To the people that say f**k paying £380 etc, the filters are that saught after that if you keep the box etc, you'll easy see £250 second hand (i have ;)) so really its cost £120...... not a lot really, especially when a wanky Viper costs arond £200......