ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

ITG (universal airbox)

clio 182
just fitted my new ITG universal airbox (no fitted pics yet) and just thought I'd show you guys

ITG maxogen - universal airbox - ARAB54
£138
Screenshot_20160926-131624.png

previously having both "fatty" and "standard box (k&n panel)"

I can easily say this feels alot better than both my original setups. it sounds very similar to the "fatty" but more refined and is also a similar size cone filter to the "fatty"

fitted pics will follow after work

clio 182
basically it's a fatty cone filter inside a nice aluminium housing.

only reason for removing the fatty was that my new battery is slightly bigger than previous ( garage told me the 063 is too small for a 2.0l engine)

20160926_185438.png

Last edited:
  clio 182
How close is that to the back of your radiator ?

Pics required please as must be sucking in some serious heat

it's fairly close, but I have a small cut off from my old cold air feed attached and it diverts it to just above the radiator in the top corner (can't get picture when fitted)

after warming her up and after 30mins of driving round town start stop etc when i got chance to pull over the filter was barely warm! and after doing 60mph on dual carriageway for 4miles the filter and inlet was stone cold!
20160927_084506.jpg