ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

It's happening! ... photoshop request

Clio 182
Decided to go for a colour change but before I make the final decision could one of you clever photoshoppers photoshop my car ...

P1010224.jpg

in this colour ...

Van.gif

with these wheels (I think matt black but maybe anthracite - I'm undecided?) ...

ultrablack.gif

ultraleggera.gif

Thankyou ;)

FN2 Type R +MK6 Golf
Will look good but will de-value the car

But i suppose getting rid of those awful wheels is a deffinate bonus.

Clio 182
TBH m8 did i ask your opinion on the wheels ... err no! I think every time i post up here I get some comment

Clio 182
the orange of that van is very flat so i gave it the beans :)

buy yeah st orange would look good

Thanks for doing that! Looks wicked.

Just need to find some wheels that suit it. Get fed up tho with people dissing me EVERY time I post a pic up ... if I liked the wheels I have now I wouldn't be changing them would I! Do people not get that. Why even mention them if it's nothing to do with what I've asked ... aaaargh!

Rant over :D

black gold 182
yeah its like that on forums - when not face to face its easy to slang your car lol i wouldnt worry though do what you think is best.

i reckon black wheels - lowered quite a bit - and a few subtle stickers maybe the elf mirror ones etc with tow ring :) make it look a bit more focussed, than say a max power bling machine

ur megane r26
yeah its like that on forums - when not face to face its easy to slang your car lol i wouldnt worry though do what you think is best.

i reckon black wheels - lowered quite a bit - and a few subtle stickers maybe the elf mirror ones etc with tow ring :) make it look a bit more focussed, than say a max power bling machine

agreed absolutely, wouldnt worry about it, everyone does it occasionally, also it is easy to get the wrong impression from what some people say, car would look the tits btw

182 Trophy (#27/500)
Will look cool. TBH i dont think it looks too bad as the minute!! Wheels remind me of vin deisel's RX7 in F&F. Kinda like em!!

E46 325ci, ZX10r E9f
dont think the wheels suit the car, they're too thin........anyway here's my attempt

P10102241.gif

P10102242.gif

FN2 Type R +MK6 Golf
getting it wrapped is a good idea.Return it to standard to get a better resale value.

Sorry about the wheel comments but there not my bag.No offence intended...

172 cup
:eek:

That's a big change Missy!! :rasp: It's so different, i haven't quite decided whether i like it or not!! Keep us updated! :D

Turbos.
Depends how good you want it... from under a £1k to £2k for a single colour. The better the wrap, the better the paint will be underneath once you take it off.

Family Bus
Orange would look awesome.

Just don't scrimp on getting it done properly or you could end up with a car worth fack all!!!

Keep us updated!