ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Its Official.....

Lee

BMW M2C

Thats great news mate, in an odd sort of way. You never want a car back thats had a nasty bump.

Get yourself another one. ;)

Clio v6

Quote: Originally posted by Lee M on 16 September 2004
Thats great news mate, in an odd sort of way. You never want a car back thats had a nasty bump.Get yourself another one. ;)

Exactly what Lee says.

Good to here.

Cheers peeps, and cheers for the thoughts on the late great vees successor...

.....ive pretty much made my mind up on the replacement, but bring on the suggestions. Im all ears :D

Good news on the Vee in the end then mate. I think you should get another one, and come on the France trip next year! Has to be in Liquid Yellow !:D

Kev.

Is it newer than 12 months? I was told at the Reno garage that if your car gets written off within 12 months of owning one, Renault give you a new one for free!

[Edited by cliopower on 17 September 2004 at 9:14am]

(V6 only)

320d M Sport

i was talking about how nice the Exiges are last night! so id say:

Exige

147gta

another V6

350z (mmmmm)

tvr

911 would be second hand, i no some people think its stupid, but i would want another new car

Exige is very nice, but im rather large, and well, the Exige isnt basically.

TVR, my drivings not that good, lol, end of!!

350z, just not my bag, I know people rave about them but for me, for some reason, its got a wiff of "old man" about it. Im not coffin dodging yet.

So that leaves, off of your list, Alfa GTA or another Vee........

....uuuuuuummmmmmm, have to wait and see peeps.

Quote: Originally posted by steveV6 on 17 September 2004

350z, just not my bag, I know people rave about them but for me, for some reason, its got a wiff of "old man" about it. Im not coffin dodging yet.
Yes you are old timer! :devilish:

Quote: Originally posted by James on 17 September 2004

OMG Sorry Steve my tablet has just kicked in.

I really meant Skyline. :oops:

This has been considered, i know itll have to be second hand but i love them GTR R34, yummy.

E55, KitCar & '85 Quattro

Bit of a down-trade in looks though, v6-182. Although a turbod 182 would be nice :)

Megane 225 baby! :)

Glad to hear a decision has been made about the car! :D

You know you are going to get a new vee! ;)

Quote: Originally posted by msa172mk1 on 17 September 2004

ALFA 147 GTA

Six months waiting list for new:cry:
Loads of ex demos at Alfa dealers. Possible (certain!?) depreciation nightmare though. I drove one and liked it except the throttle response was a bit slow - went well when it eventually woke up and made a fab noise.