ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

It's sooo cold :(

80MPG BEEZA
just been removing my old fibreglass sideskirts ready for my new wings and side skirts coming and i feel like my fingers are going to drop off atleast if it snowed i would go inside. work is done now though :)

80MPG BEEZA
meh kept catching them off stuff, where we camped at fcs last year almost took them off so i can go camping at fcs this year and not worry about scraping the floor :)

meh kept catching them off stuff, where we camped at fcs last year almost took them off so i can go camping at fcs this year and not worry about scraping the floor :)

sure about that mate lol.....wickstead think we drive 4x4's!!:eek:

80MPG BEEZA

sure about that mate lol.....wickstead think we drive 4x4's!!:eek:

i bloody know i was trying to pull the handbrake as i went over to lift the front end up a tad still didnt work, took the car the rally route on the way out though still had to pass 2 humps :(

80MPG BEEZA
yep cold as a mo fo!

was gonna change some wheels over but then thought ah f**k it

lol where the side skirts where screwed in at either end i couldnt get in due to the wheels so i had to jack the car remove wheel then take screws out..

but i was freezing so i just ripped them off and undid the screws by hand :)

Coby.

ClioSport Club Member
Thats not the Weather Timmay your just f**king Lazy ;)

Not too cold out my way to be honest