ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

It's was so shiny it hurts my eyes and I almost crashed

OLR

Ph1 172 and Red 197
I spotted this shining example of a 182 with its very nice 17" Chrome wheels, double exit chrome exhaust, m3 style mirrors and lovely chrome go fast stripes from boot to bonet, 202bhp I think as well.

haha.gif

Tunst

ClioSport Club Member
  Focus ST225, Focus E
thers 2 clios around here that look similar, with the halfrauds grills. il get pics next time i see them. they look awful

Glanza V
i want :) no seriously will get spotted all over the uk in 1 go with those stripes id never be out of the spotted section lol

in reality thats terrible:dead:

Glanza V
He has a CAF behind that grill which obviously makes it 202bhp

good spot!! god thats some seriouse looking there how did u see that behind those grills iv put my sunglasses on and can jst say see k-tec:rasp:

on a night this must be bad for oncoming traffic all that sparkle + xenons :eek:

OLR

Ph1 172 and Red 197
I thought it was just a chavd 1.2 so didnt care but then i seen the disks and thought:eek::eek: must take a picture

"THAT
IS
AWESOME" = transient ischemic attack or a mini stroke

E46 325ci, ZX10r E9f
did it have stickers on the rear panels as i'm sure i seen this car in swansea 2 weeks ago, what a f**king state

Clio V6
Not very good :)

Very hard to picture this I know but I once saw a Saxo in town that had been resprayed a kind of holographic colour with colour changing stars. It looked awful, just like paper I use at Christmas!

306 GTI-6
Reminds me of a non sport Mk2 near me that I see from time to time. Its black with kawasaki green stripes and wheels. At first you think, nobhead, but then when it flies off, you hear the turbo, and the dump valve, it makes you think.

I agree that looks gash, there is no accounting for taste, but looks can sometimes be deceiving.

coiled 'berg
seen this a thousand times, think he is from tonyrefail like me!, seen it on the weekend when testing my car out after just fitting my apex's.

because of all the s##t stickers on it and shiny halfrauds wheels its very hard to tell thats its a sport! just another typical boy racer modded clio in my eyes.

"202" :cool: