ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

iTunes 11

Bus w**ker
Have they got rid of iTunes DJ?

That was about the only thing I liked about iTunes and now I can't find it.

And the "playing next" thing is nowhere near as good as what iTunes DJ was.

Yeah hadn't noticed that, that's s**t.

Deeg

ClioSport Club Member
Can you reduce the size of the album artwork in album view?

Mine are huge on the 13" MBP, want them small again.

Other than that, not much different.

172 Cup
Can you reduce the size of the album artwork in album view?

Mine are huge on the 13" MBP, want them small again.

Other than that, not much different.

On windows all you do is View - View options - then just adjust the slider, might be similar to MBP?

Mk4 Mondeo Estate
Not keen on the way watching a TV series works on 11. For instance I've been watching season 5 of The Big Bang Theory but at the end of each episode, the selection screen will revert back to series 1.

Now that I've overcome the initial shock, I kinda like it.

I'm pretty surprised that some people are saying it's basically the same. To me it isn't. There are quite a few features missing/hidden/fucked with. Nonetheless, it looks amazing on a Retina endowed MBP, and my music sounds just as awesome through my Grado cans. I suppose I'll survive.

Deeg

ClioSport Club Member
Now that I've overcome the initial shock, I kinda like it.

I'm pretty surprised that some people are saying it's basically the same. To me it isn't. There are quite a few features missing/hidden/fucked with. Nonetheless, it looks amazing on a Retina endowed MBP, and my music sounds just as awesome through my Grado cans. I suppose I'll survive.

I probably don't use many of the features.

I don't have play lists, I don't use the Dj feature.

I just use it to sync my iPhone occasionally and as a place to store my media, and for playback of films.

Tom

ClioSport Club Member
  EV (s)
i use it less and less, its more like a media server as you say.

320d M Sport
And also. I've noticed it doesn't give you a total of your music in library. Playlists show you how many songs you've got in but I can't see where all your music is added up?