ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

iTunes - 12 Days of Christmas

Just a heads up that this starts today.

Free Coldplay songs and videos available now.

Hopefully some good games/apps up for grabs in the coming days too.

Coby.

ClioSport Club Member
  XC60-R.......V40-R
Put this on yesterday, Lovely bit of Coldplay yesterday and some top gear today so happy so far.

LY Megane R26
Tbh it's hasent been the best so far,
Coldplay was alright, but I have the new album anyway. Just found I got it to see what the video where like on my new iPad, doubt I'd watched them again.
Top gear I didn't bother as was over a GB in size, was on the other day on telly anyway and if I wanted to watch again could of just used BBC I player.
GaGa I got as don't have the remix single and just got the video to see what it's like on the iPad again. Doubt I'd watch it again tho lol.

Want a good useful app!

Coby.

ClioSport Club Member
  XC60-R.......V40-R
A book? Left my iPad over the girlfriends but might just get her to download it anyway, Can always delete it if it seems rubbish.

Deeg

ClioSport Club Member
Seems like my kinda book to be honest. And reading it on the phone isn't as bad as I thought it would be.

Coby.

ClioSport Club Member
  XC60-R.......V40-R
Stuck today's app on and had a little play and really like it.... Sonic passed 30 mins for me at work yesterday too :)

Bus w**ker
Hasn't Snapseed been free for months? I've already got it and wouldn't have paid for it never used it either.