ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

iTunes - 12 Days of Christmas

Jaff.

ClioSport Club Member
Pretty crap so far. One Direction.. Seriously!

Plenty would disagree with you. It would be pretty hard to please millions of apple owners every day. Your lucky to get anything for free and Imo should be happy enough with 1 gift that you like never mind 12

Plenty would disagree with you. It would be pretty hard to please millions of apple owners every day. Your lucky to get anything for free and Imo should be happy enough with 1 gift that you like never mind 12

lol! You sound like my Grandad!!!

Lets face it though, none of them are really gifts and Apple are hardly losing money on any of them!

Jaff.

ClioSport Club Member
lol! You sound like my Grandad!!!

Lets face it though, none of them are really gifts and Apple are hardly losing money on any of them!

lol "in my day..."

true but if you dant want free apps dont download the 12 days one. its something you wouldnt otherwise have had so be happy for it. or winge because not everyone suits your tastes ;)

Coby.

ClioSport Club Member
  XC60-R.......V40-R
It's not great but it was free as are the daily downloads so no real complaints here.... Sonic is fun :)

An orange one
Dunno weather to download today's or not, they aren't shows that jump out at me, but I could do with a new series to get into

BMW 330ci
Today's is shift 2 sounds like a good one tbf.
I'm not that sad to have waited up for it was looking around CS spotted this thread and the time and had a look. Lol

Coby.

ClioSport Club Member
  XC60-R.......V40-R
If you haven't got iBooks you will need to put that on first

Coby.

ClioSport Club Member
  XC60-R.......V40-R
A book about places to travel and see in 2012... Had a little look and some interesting stuff in it.