ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

iTunes and compilation albums

Any decent fixes to get compilation albums grouped together properly in all the iTunes layouts (cover flow/grid etc)? I've done the get info and change to compilation etc however a couple still seem to fragment as soon as you switch to the list view with album art in the left hand column.

Nobody got a fix for this? I've held off ripping half my CD collection on to the new machine in a bid to fix them as they're going on rather than having to f**k about digging through over a hundred albums which are fragmented thanks to iTunes being retarded.

I've done all that, it still leaves individual tracks scattered all over the place when you open the library list which has the album art in the left hand column. It fixes it in the grid view and in cover flow but not the other view.

Deeg

ClioSport Club Member
Album artist as various artists and then the other artist as the track artist?

I think that's how I have mine set up.

It is a massive PITA though.

I had the above happen, different album artists for different tracks within the same album. Select all, get info and delete everything from album artist sorted it for me.