ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

I've finally given in

Clart

ClioSport Club Member
Bought a white 16gb off here with a cracked screen for £100. New digitizer was £8 off ebay. Took about 30 mins to replace and now works a treat. Put my work t mobile sim card in and found out it was unlocked, bonus. Can't put it down, but the battery life is pretty sh1t!

seb

ClioSport Club Member
  Clio trophy
due to the novelty factor you keep rinsing it so the bttery dies. once you've got used to it you'll hopefully find it lasts it bit longer.

AK

M240i
due to the novelty factor you keep rinsing it so the bttery dies. once you've got used to it you'll hopefully find it lasts it bit longer.

This.

Mines still pretty shite, turning the brightness down helps.

Clart

ClioSport Club Member
Yep screen was £8. Loads of guides on YouTube, the hardest part is getting the old broken glass of the frame as it's glued in

Dafthead

ClioSport Club Member
  Q8 E-Tron
I replaced the glass on my old 3G, was a piece of piss, just have to take your time and watch the youtube tutorials thoroughly.