ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Ive seen the new 2005 clio in the flesh

RB 197 Cup

Everybody u may think that im taking the piss because its not due out for another year but i have seen the new 2005 clio in the flesh and ive got to say it looks alot better for real than it does in the pictures especially the 3 door

oh and i cant tell u how i saw it

sorry

RB 197 Cup

Well i went to this market research thing earlier on tonight and even tho they didnt say it was the clio they kept giving hints that it would replace the present clio.

Couldnt take any pics because there was very tight security, but it definatly looks better in the flesh than in the pics.

RB 197 Cup

ha thats funny. had enough of the jokes from skool thank you. the ones i saw were the 3 door and 5 door. it looks like the megane from the rear but it isnt as ugly as the megane. front looks very nice quite aggresive i think.

Thats is fookin rank!

Why is it that all these new cars are all getting a "hump back" look. It looks like theyre all deformed and caught some nasty disease.

Yeah I know!!!

& yeah he did see it, the two clios were about 3/4 of a mile from my house near a shopping centre.

But still, they are ugly!!

I thought the clios arse on the mk2 ph1 & 2 were big! but thats one phat ass!!! :eek:

All manufactuers are chaingin the small models now

Fiesta looks like a focus

clio looks like a megane

ka looks like a TT (Apparently)

megane looks like a deformed skip

whats happenin!!!!!!

Mk2 172

.....Rover 25 looks lile a Maestro.

BMW 3series look like old shape Astras......

New clio has a fat arse. Last thing I want is that on a car as well!

C4 Grand Picasso

I can see 2.0 T badges on it or is it just me? If this the Renault Sport version then maybe it will be released when the car is originaly put on sale.

be nice if it had a turbo. I would get a dump valve on it. Prefer the look of my clio though. That looks like a megane!

Well i had insider info that th new clio is gun b a nissan micra cast off. The new nissan micra aint doin do well so they was gun change a few things n stick a clio badge on it??!!!

thats butt ugly, looks like it will have to be a new fiesta RS for me next year when i change my car, unless renault pull something special out the bag.

Clio v6

I recall people saying the Clio 172 was butt ugly, look how popular it is now.

Times change and we move on. I say give it a chance.

Elise/VX220/R26

yeah it strange how you get used to seeing something fugly and then you start to like it. When the current clio first came out I remember thinking the back end was awful

RB 197 Cup

yea also look at the megane. when it first came out everyone hated the square rear end but after a while i think the looks of it grows on you. also the 182, there were a few people saying that they didnt like the twin exhausts but after seeing it in the flesh they began to like it. i think when you see this clio you will begin to like it.

Its a Megane is Friday night drag! Not that I have anything to do with Friday drag dress ups, its what Ive been told it looks like.......

I dont know wot theyre guna do but all i no is a guy from Nissan told me th micra is th new clio!!! I couldct c how they was gun palm off a micra as a clio but car sales men could sell sand to the arabs!

""yeah it strange how you get used to seeing something fugly and then you start to like it. When the current clio first came out I remember thinking the back end was awful""

sounds like my EX ;)

I hated the back end of the current Clio when I first saw it but it grew on me but that was because there were other parts of the car that I liked. I am struggling to find anything on that car in the pic that I actually like ! If they build the Fiesta RS and it turns out to be good, then maybe they will steal a lot of buyers off Renault if the Clio turns out to look like that !