ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

J** VEE - Blue V6

ILLIAD VEE!!
in rawtenstall area i think, on a pub car park - nice. :eek:

HEY HEY...!!! That's me indeedy...!! Was at the fur-dressers in Edenfield..! haha! Noticed I took a side space that wasn'ty really there..! haha! Vee parking eh..?!

Sell the vee..?????? Moi....????!!! NEVER...!!! :eek:

Jainy
:D

Ali

V6, Trackhawk, GTS
HEY HEY...!!! That's me indeedy...!! Was at the fur-dressers in Edenfield..! haha! Noticed I took a side space that wasn'ty really there..! haha! Vee parking eh..?!

Jainy

Thought you were selling...I mind a post on v6 forum that you may of been selling!

Jainy
haha yeah i noticed that, though i was shooting past in the opposite direction

i thought, f**k YEAH, A VEE!

Lol - you've seen the wife's car, but you've still not seen me yet!

D.
the wifes car? :eek:

ILLIAD VEE!!
The V6 you spotted is Jain's and the 182 is mine. Not quite 'His & Her's' motors, but not too far off - lol.

D.

"not too far off...??!!" - You're kidding yourself Smithy...lets get one thing REALLY clear - definitely NOT his and hers cars...the VEE is MINE......ALL MINE.....:mad:

Jainy