ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

J## VEE

ILLIAD VEE!!
:rasp:

Yes Guys, it was me....I was off to Pack Mule Fabricators to have the Recaro lowered...!! :) All done now I'm happy to report..!

Great drive out in the Vee today too....!! Oh, how I love this car....got plenty of looks and nods of approval too....

Jainy
:approve:

Darren S

ClioSport Club Member
:rasp:

Yes Guys, it was me....I was off to Pack Mule Fabricators to have the Recaro lowered...!! :) All done now I'm happy to report..!

Great drive out in the Vee today too....!! Oh, how I love this car....got plenty of looks and nods of approval too....

Jainy
:approve:

No wonder you got spotted in the Vee - after I did such a great job of cleaning it yesterday... ;) :clown:

D.

ILLIAD VEE!!
Very nice V6 on M62 going to M6 around 9:30am

Shame it wasn't about 5 minutes earlier....you would have seen two Illiad blue Vee's...!! :approve: PhillV6 and myself - left him at the M61 junction....!! Plenty of rubber-necking going on from other drivers too..!! :D

Jainy
:D

172 & 200 CUP
I just saw you as you pass J13 on the M60, then couldn't see you after getting on the M62......took a while to catch up with you....all worth it!

such clean V6 you have!