ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

J5 CDX - Reading

Ibis A3 BE
Silver 182 (as far as I can remember). I've seen it a couple of times around Reading - including yesterday on the way back from Fairford, and in Reading Tesco car park a bit back. Anyone on here?

Ibis A3 BE
In Caversham - on edge of Emmer Green area. How about you?

There's an older guy who is regularly spotted around here by me and my gf driving a Black 182 to work, plus I sometimes see an Inferno 182 as well.

M2 Competition
Over in woodley mate. had an ex that used to live near there.

Think the guy in the black 182 works for bridges renault? With the grey cup wheels?
White guy with black hair?

Ibis A3 BE
Oh right OK. I'm just here with my gf for the year as we've been working on placement years from uni (3rd year). My placement with 3M ends in a few days - so then gonna be heading back to Bournemouth where my family home is.

Back to the clio's - I'm not sure about the guy, but yes I think it is a cup'ed 182. He seems to pass my clio without taking any notice - not sure if that confirms he might or might not work at Bridges! Lol

Focus ST
Ha, yep, Inferno one is mine, I live in Caversham too. Think I've seen your car about rich - were you following me up out of Caversham the other week?

Rex, do you work / park outside Pavlov's dog sometimes? See a nice shiney cup outside there from time to time and I'm sure I read a post the other day, something about you working the door?

*edit* - I've seen J5 CDX in coming out of Tesco Express in Caversham too.

M2 Competition
Lucas said:
Rex, do you work / park outside Pavlov's dog sometimes? See a nice shiney cup outside there from time to time and I'm sure I read a post the other day, something about you working the door?

No, but ive seen that cup too, dont know whos that is, will try get its reg number!

Mines never shiny :cool:

I work round the corner from that, at the turtle. lol, fight pit.

Ibis A3 BE
Hey Lucas, yeah I have seen your inferno quite a lot and wondered if you were on here! Should have asked really...

I have seen you around quite a lot, and yeah followed you twice I think. Saw you turn into your house once - I'm just up the road a bit from you. Sorry that I sound like a stalker, I swear it is innocent interest in another clio!! Do you work down in Caversham? As I have seen you parked behind Waitrose a couple of times.

M2 Competition
Reckon we should organise an evening drive next week, go out into the hills or summat for a bit. Any time after wednesdays good with me, how about u guys?

Ibis A3 BE
Sorry to dissapoint you Rex but after Wednesday I have one evening here. Thursday evening I'm heading to Oxford to take some stuff to my new flat, and then Friday I will be heading back to Bournemouth. Sorry bud - nice idea anyway. I might be back up here sometime though during the summer so I will let you know if so.

Focus ST
rich_84 said:
Hey Lucas, yeah I have seen your inferno quite a lot and wondered if you were on here! Should have asked really...

I have seen you around quite a lot, and yeah followed you twice I think. Saw you turn into your house once - I'm just up the road a bit from you. Sorry that I sound like a stalker, I swear it is innocent interest in another clio!! Do you work down in Caversham? As I have seen you parked behind Waitrose a couple of times.

Don't work down in Caversham, I go to the gym above Waitrose in the evening sometimes so probably then. I know the time when I turned into my house - I remember being a bit embarressed as your racing blue looked really shiny and mine was a bit of a state!

Def up for a little blast out on some lanes some time dan. I'm away most of this week but any time after that should be ok. Hopefully the weather will stay fine!

Ibis A3 BE
I didn't think that your inferno looked a state at all - I'm really impressed at how good the wheels look on it btw.

It must have been when you were in the gym... My girlfriend joined there and went about three times before giving up (not a bad try!!) And she did notice your car and told me about it!

M2 Competition
Hmmm, bournemouth, i have a plan involving bournemouth, the beach, and a cliosport meet with lots of sunbathing... will let you know a date if you're game rich, can always try get a convoy down there sorted or summat?

Ibis A3 BE
Yeah of course, keep me updated and I'll join in if I can!

People have probably asked - but why the name change to Peperami??

Ibis A3 BE
Right.. now don't make me cry, and please hold the tears back everybody, but.... I'm not gonna have my clio for my time back at Uni because of the shite parking in Oxford.

I know, I know - I will miss it, I will be stuck on smelly old buses, and I will probably be touched by old men... but it's not gonna happen with where I'm living. Going to be based just in Headington Terrorist. By all means drive in and pick me up and I'll dream about driving the clio as I sit in the passenger seat. :'-(