ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

[Jan 25, 2015] Oxfordshire meet (Red Lion)

Tim.

ClioSport Club Member
Thanks Gus for the demo, I'm now on the brink of placing an order, much to the other half's dismay.

More bass = more of a chav, and she didn't think it could get worse!

On a side note I was home for a couple of hours before being pretty I'll, and I haven't left my bed since 5pm yesterday. Everyone else feeling ok? It's probably a bug rather than the food...

JP83

South Central-Oxfordshire
ClioSport Area Rep
Thanks Gus for the demo, I'm now on the brink of placing an order, much to the other half's dismay.

More bass = more of a chav, and she didn't think it could get worse!

On a side note I was home for a couple of hours before being pretty I'll, and I haven't left my bed since 5pm yesterday. Everyone else feeling ok? It's probably a bug rather than the food...

I feel fine! We all had pizza though.

Gus

ClioSport Moderator
  182Turbo,DCi90
Only just saw that - thanks for the heads up. Might do, will check and get back to you tomorrow.
Do you want some seats for your cup? Got some nice ones which I took out of my car today that still look new.

RB 182 Cup+ TS 182
Only just saw that - thanks for the heads up. Might do, will check and get back to you tomorrow.
Do you want some seats for your cup? Got some nice ones which I took out of my car today that still look new.
How much do you want for them? Is it pretty much a straight swap to fit them?

Gus

ClioSport Moderator
  182Turbo,DCi90
@Ceaglestone
Hi Mate, yes straight forward swap. The seats are pretty much immaculate . no wear or anything like that. You will need to reuse a couple of things from your seats as I needed them for my recaros - seat belts clips.
Tools you will need are a 13mm spanner and torx 40 (i think for the seatbelt) and a torx 20
£60 if you collect them.
will pm you some pics in a min.

Gus

ClioSport Moderator
  182Turbo,DCi90
@Pink-182 . Ive booked my CSF tickets and TRAX tickets so far. Wouldnt mind Origine RS and FCS but havent booked those yet.
We do need to do a proper meet at the Red Lion again. It has changed ownership and been refurbished.