ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

[Jan 28, 2018] Meet and Drive Out (The Huntsman Inn)

RenaultVirgin

Leeds & Surrounding
ClioSport Area Rep
  Integra Type R DC5
I'm coming out of hibernation. Lets have a meetup and a drive out this Sunday at our regular spot, The Huntsman Inn.
Lets meet at the Huntsman for 1pm, then we'll head out around 1:30pm. No planned route as usual with these casual meets, could take a drive over to Emley Moor or just get lost somewhere in the Peak District:up: Hoping the weather is at least dry and we'll be golden.
Also, considering this is our first meet of this year, a good turnout would be fantastic, Cheers! See you on Sunday:smile:

Please use the RSVP system above.

Clio sport 172
I'm coming out of hibernation. Lets have a meetup and a drive out this Sunday at our regular spot, The Huntsman Inn.
Lets meet at the Huntsman for 1pm, then we'll head out around 1:30pm. No planned route as usual with these casual meets, could take a drive over to Emley Moor or just get lost somewhere in the Peak District:up: Hoping the weather is at least dry and we'll be golden.
Also, considering this is our first meet of this year, a good turnout would be fantastic, Cheers! See you on Sunday:smile:

Please use the RSVP system above.

Sounds good to me just depends how hungover i am [emoji23][emoji85]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Sj1782

ClioSport Club Member
  Audi s3 8p
I’ll be there cant guarantee the Clio will be clean tho

RenaultVirgin

Leeds & Surrounding
ClioSport Area Rep
  Integra Type R DC5
I’ll be there cant guarantee the Clio will be clean tho

It’s fine. Haven’t washed mine since end of November. I’ll give it a rinse at the petrol station before heading over.

Danith

ClioSport Club Member
  MX5 ND2/220 Trophy
Pretty much Saddleworth there? Not far from me but I'm over in Preston this Sunday

SCJM21

ClioSport Club Member
  200T
I'd come along in the red missile but it's been taken down south by the Mrs for the weekend.

Also if anyone is interested, RS 197/200 are having a large meet at RS Tuning on 10th March, 20-30 cars coming, food van, merch, loads of dyno runs. Should get yourselves down!

Sj1782

ClioSport Club Member
  Audi s3 8p
I'd come along in the red missile but it's been taken down south by the Mrs for the weekend.

Also if anyone is interested, RS 197/200 are having a large meet at RS Tuning on 10th March, 20-30 cars coming, food van, merch, loads of dyno runs. Should get yourselves down!

Remind me closer to the date I’ll pop down

Clio_fool

ClioSport Club Member
I'm so not sure about tomorrow lads but I do know 100% for certain the car will not be clean. Took the mut out and f me it's cold. I'll wash it when we're Bach in the spring chat thread! [emoji23]

Oh and @RV. I think you missed @Thomas

Sj1782

ClioSport Club Member
  Audi s3 8p
Who’s coming tomorrow then? I don’t fancy driving an hour to be on my own [emoji22]

Sj1782

ClioSport Club Member
  Audi s3 8p
Yep I’ll be there around 1:10 traffic in Harrogate slowed me down

RenaultVirgin

Leeds & Surrounding
ClioSport Area Rep
  Integra Type R DC5
Yep I’ll be there around 1:10 traffic in Harrogate slowed me down

Okay I’m only 20 mins away so will be setting off in about half an hour

RenaultVirgin

Leeds & Surrounding
ClioSport Area Rep
  Integra Type R DC5
I’m here now, slightly early. Parked in the back corner.

Clio sport 172
Would have loved to have come but unfortunately im in no fit state to drive [emoji85][emoji23]

RenaultVirgin

Leeds & Surrounding
ClioSport Area Rep
  Integra Type R DC5
Me and Sam are here, gonna head out in 5 min.

clio 172, mondeo td
On,y just seen this thread lol, I don't look to often on here anymore to be honest but I'll try and keep an eye out more often.

Sj1782

ClioSport Club Member
  Audi s3 8p
Nice little drive out this afternoon with @RV. @gavinf91 had a blast through snakes pass, next time could do with a early morning drive and beat all the traffic!