ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

[Aug 5, 2017] Meet & Drive (The Huntsman Inn)

RenaultVirgin

Leeds & Surrounding
ClioSport Area Rep
  Integra Type R DC5
Please use the RSVP system above

We will be having a meet and drive on Saturday 5th August
Meet at The Huntsman Inn for 5:30pm, we'll have a drink and a chat then go for a drive.
There is no route planned, we shall just see what happens :smile:

Thanks

Clio sport 172
I'll try be there aslong as the missis hasn't planned us anything aha [emoji85]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

SCJM21

ClioSport Club Member
  200T
I like the Ibiza shape actually. I had a 2010 Boc a few years back and if I had an oil well in my back garden I'd have kept it:laughing:. So whats the reason for it?
The 197 was a reliability headache, I did walk 2-3 days a week but it was used the rest of it, but there was always something wrong with it and I'd had enough. Plus it was expensive to insure and tax too (3 points recently), I need to save some cash.
I had a 2009 Ibiza before the 197 and it was dirt cheap in every aspect, only thing it ever needed was a new battery. This one is a 1.2 TSI FR, half the insurance and fuel costs, £30 a year to tax and it's still an FR so looks the part IMO! Happy days.

Clio_fool

ClioSport Club Member
The 197 was a reliability headache, I did walk 2-3 days a week but it was used the rest of it, but there was always something wrong with it and I'd had enough. Plus it was expensive to insure and tax too (3 points recently), I need to save some cash.
I had a 2009 Ibiza before the 197 and it was dirt cheap in every aspect, only thing it ever needed was a new battery. This one is a 1.2 TSI FR, half the insurance and fuel costs, £30 a year to tax and it's still an FR so looks the part IMO! Happy days.
3 points, naughty boy! You can still fetch it to the Huntsman, if you're that skint I'll buy you a kiddie burger and a cup of tea:tearsofjoy:😂

Clio sport 172
This meet definitely on Saturday? Looking forward to getting to meet some like minded people

SCJM21

ClioSport Club Member
  200T
Yea sorry I can't make it, and plus none of you pansies would be able to keep up with me in the twisties anyway.

Niall

ClioSport Club Member
I'm going to have to give it a miss, need to get some stuff done on the car while the weather's good. Hope it goes well!

leeds_182

North Yorkshire & Humber
ClioSport Area Rep
Any chance you can take me off the mailing list? I don't really have a car for meets anyway and the 12 notifications a day are starting to grind me down.

Clio sport 172
Nice to meet a few of you guys and jon46 you have some bollox don't think you know were your brakes are haha [emoji23]

RenaultVirgin

Leeds & Surrounding
ClioSport Area Rep
  Integra Type R DC5
Nice meeting you both @Jon46 and @EggHead19. Good little meet and a decent drive, reckon you 2 behind me thought it was quite leisurely though haha
Here's a few pics, only managed to get some at one location. Huntsman car park was unusually busy...
abba490cc28d56621ce367a66195d8a2.jpg
2fac1a433662d3f024673dd1dee74cab.jpg
b03dbf983dbfbfc13918b67feaf35356.jpg