ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

janspeed 182 video

M.C..

ClioSport Club Member
my first videos hope they work

th_182janspeed.gif

th_janspeed-182.jpg

M.C..

ClioSport Club Member
the sound is good not loud in the car or boomy on the m-way, unlike a
pro speed i had a couple of years ago it was on the car for all of 2 weeks had to come off or else i would have been deaf lol

as for fitting i did it, i did it on my own and it's was a bit fiddly but it is the best fitting exhaust i have ever had, just hung on all the hangers and never needed adjusting, it sat purfect

v6 mk2
good choice mate, have a full janspeed on my trophy.

fitting was spot on for me aswell, sits really nicely in the bumper, mine moves out a little when hot but only sticks out a little bit more.

not bad for a mass produced 300 quid exhaust eh!! ;)

BMW M3
Yep.. sounds like mine. Although, does yours make a gurgle noise now and then when idling? Mine seems to do this and Janspeed says its fine.

Do you have a sportscat?

Gaz_

ClioSport Club Member
  Extreme mode
same, i sold my prospeed too, as it was to loud, (was also selling car at the time) i want something that is just like the janspeed on my 172, but what?

loud/booming zorsts do my head in. Noticed ktec have revised the stealth.... anybody tried one yet?