ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Janspeed Exhaust Fitting...Problem.

Cupra K1 & Clio 200
Hi Guys/Girls,

Ok, bought a Janspeed for my Trophy, however i seem to be missing the bit as pointed out:

20082006155.jpg

Is it an original Renault part or what?

Im not sure if its an original part as im removing my Orbisoud System atm which uses its own brackets.

Cheers

Hon

Cupra K1 & Clio 200
Its the race version so a little bit "out-there" to put it politely. It's rated at 98dB at its highest and with a jet plane taking off at 140dB you might get the picture (albeit a logarithmic scale). Although the noise around town and A roads was absolutely second to none. The sound it makes is the best I've ever heard from any after market exhaust system and really has to be heard to be understood.

If im going to be honest with myself, having a quick blast in the trophy last night, I do miss the sound in the cabin and there is a noticeable drop in performance, would of been interesting to see before and after figures, but it's noticeable so could be a few bhp.